PinoyZ Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinoyZ Alliance

We are an exclusive all Filipino alliance, built to help people and make new friends across the philippines. Our goal is to have fun and be the number 1 alliance to represent the 3 stars and a Sun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I LOVE YOU PINOYZ!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovebrazil

I LOVE YOU PINOYZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE YOU PINOYZ!!!   I LOVE YOU PINOYZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm

hello my friends in pinoyz!!!

pinoyz.. the ony alliance im with for almost a year now. sa daming gusto magrecruit sa kin, kahit pa friends ko nasa ibang alliance, it never entered my mind na lumipat.. ganyan ko kamahal ang pinoyz.

si mong, a dear friend who was the one invited me here sa alliance. salamat sayo, though we had our misunderstandings, kahit pa sobrang galit ako sayo.. but u still remain a friend to me.

bunchbob(carlouis), ang taong pinakamaalahanin. salamat sa lahat ng tulong. dahil sayo marquis na ako.hehehehhe

to tipsy(angela), dark(sandro), jundacs ... salamat sa lahat ng tulong at latenights chikahan.

to avernus... di masyado tayong nag-uusap.. salamat din sayo.

to nie(jonnel), lakandula(arvin).. my baby brothers.. don't lose hope.. maraming magagandang chix pa dyan.

JV, ang layo mo na saudi ka na pre! Gabo, thank you sa mga reinforcements.

to phoebe(Jaz), a new found friend.

to kingdavid, badwolf, incin.. ang mga bisaya... hehehehe

to my mega... though i'll be thousand miles away, happy thoughts will always be remembered. naka roaming naman ako. just txt me.

to miss kei and miss emmz... mga powerpuff girlz..hehehhehe

people in pinoyz, some may not know me well. i am maita so-called LOVEBRAZIL. im from iligan city, mindanao.
i'll be leaving soon.. next week.. matagal tagal akong mawawala but i'll keep you all in my heart. kahit pa malayo man ako. but i'll be back soon, hopefully on september this year. pasilip silip mode nalang ako and may ibang hahawak muna sa acct ko for the meantime na wala ako.

again, thanks to everybody..

keep up mga pinoyz... kahit ilang gyera pa dyan.. kahit sino pa maging kalaban natin.. kung sama-sama lang tayo... kaya natin lahat... full cooperation and respect not only to the host, vice hosts, officers, presbyters and members of pinoyz..but as well to the other alliance.. wag aatack kung hindi HOSTILE! intiende???

i love you pinoyz,

LOVEBRAZIL
Back to top Go down

I LOVE YOU PINOYZ!!!
Page 1 of 1