PinoyZ Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinoyZ Alliance

We are an exclusive all Filipino alliance, built to help people and make new friends across the philippines. Our goal is to have fun and be the number 1 alliance to represent the 3 stars and a Sun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who the real am I?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keirakyra

keirakyra

Who the real am I? Empty
PostSubject: Who the real am I?   Who the real am I? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi there.. Just call me kei,we're 2 siblings in the family, and I'm the oldest.
When I was young, I dreamed of giving a good life for my family, as I grown up, I went through the darkness, emptiness in life, yet I kept on praying,never quit,never gave up, and never lost hope. I constantly believe that a blessing from GOD could happen at any moment in life. GOD is so kind, he answered my prayers. I've got what I want, of helping my family, as they are my priority.
I live my life believing that GOD has always a reasons to place things accordingly.I'm blessed of having a husband, and a daughter whom I get inspired.
I know GOD is always with me,and I'm thankful because I have true friends who's always with me no matter what. "I'ts not about the power not about the money", I'ts about someone who can always be there for you, be at your side no matter what life's bring.
I love helping people, sa paraan na alam ko at sa paraan na kaya ko. Dream ko din magkaroon or even to manage an orphanage, and home for the aged someday. I know it's not too easy, but GOD is there at mga taong malalapit sa akin, who willing to guide me in pursuing my dreams..

Thanks for reading.. flower Smile
Back to top Go down
LAKANDULA
Prestbyer
Prestbyer
LAKANDULA

Who the real am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the real am I?   Who the real am I? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 am

mother pag open na orphanage mo pa ampon ako huh
Back to top Go down
darknight0
PinoyZ Alliance Host
PinoyZ Alliance Host
darknight0

Who the real am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the real am I?   Who the real am I? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 am

Ako din ampunin mo din ako....

Stay Cool!

Lv u sis!
Back to top Go down
phoebe

Who the real am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the real am I?   Who the real am I? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 am

go, go, go, sis!!!lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who the real am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the real am I?   Who the real am I? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the real am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PinoyZ Alliance :: Social Corner :: Life Story-
Jump to: